Providing counseling, education, and advocacy for those impacted by sexual assault
The Turning Point is the only organization in Collin County offering comprehensive services to survivors of sexual assault and their families. These services include
- 24-hour crisis intervention, 800.886.7273
- Hospital accompaniment services for sexual assault victims (Click here for on-call Hospital)
- Individual and/or group counseling for adult and adolescent survivors
- Legal information and advocacy
- Community education and prevention
- Information and support to family and friends of survivors
These services are offered free of charge and with the intent of providing comfort and healing to those impacted by sexual assault. Additionally, The Turning Point is committed to increasing awareness of issues surrounding sexual assault and reducing the frequency of sexual violence in our community.
Volunteers are essential in helping us carry out our mission. If you are interested in volunteering, click here to find out more!
Thank you to the following Sponsors for supporting The Race to Prevent Sexual Assault!
Bridal blooms & Creations
Messer, Campbell, & Brady Attorneys
Roden & Fields Dermatologists- Denise Snow Independent Consultant
Robin King & Julie Kuntz
American National Bank
24-Hour Crisis Line: 800.886.7273